Friday, February 12, 2010

DSL faster than I expected

Yeah, I was giving them the seven to ten business days to turn it on, but I was surprised to find it on. I'm guessing someone didn't want to have to deal with it in the nasty weather.

Speaking of nasty weather, I'm home. No snow, but it's still raining and threatening to turn into winter mix. But of course, we employees get mixed messages. The new sources say stay home. But the COOP system, which we are constantly scolded to ALWAYS turn to first as the official what-to-do, hasn't been updated and still says come into work. I got screwed that way with snowstorm Jack. Glad to see nothing's been learned in two years. :p

9:25am edit: SNOW! It took it's sweet time getting here, but we finally have snow.


This is the best shot I have of it falling. Have no idea if it's actually going to accumulate as much as North Louisiana is getting, but I still think it's neat. As long as I don't have to drive in it and have power to use the computer at home.


And here's Mustard watching the raining grits.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: