Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Am I Expecting to Get Out of This?

Not exactly sure what I'm expecting to get out of my kick to cross the list off before going to bed. Monday night was my first try. I missed my bedtime by an hour. Luckily, Tuesday was Mardi Gras, so it didn't mess up going to work.

Tuesday, I got to bed on time, and crossed everything off but my exercise hour and emptying my inbox. I have no idea why the inbox is such a hassle for me to stay on top of. Besides the fact that I dump everything into the basket and then don't deal with it. That's the same for all my procrastination piles.

I finally got to the back bedroom. unfortunately, everything I pulled out ended up in the living room and I covered my couch. The reason I hat pulling things out of the back bedroom is I always cover the couch and don't remember to uncover it before I'm exhausted. Then it becomes shuffling of the piles and it's just better to leave it until i can shuffle the piles back into the back bedroom.

My goal: I want the weekends free for big chores (like deconstructing the back bedroom to find a leak) and fun stuff, instead of spending hours catching up on what I should have done all week. I woke up this morning to a clean kitchen, and while the inboxes stare me in the face, Wednesdays are my days to clean the office so I have no excuse not to file the paperwork away. The goal doesn't look impossible.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: