Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Baskets Are Winning

I got distracted last night by the NCIS marathon USA channel runs, and never made it to cleaning out the inboxes, office, or the hour I spend on website work. Woke up late this morning and didn't get a chance to touch them either.

Turning the TV to a show for background noise doesn't work, I'll have to put on music instead. Luckily, Direct TV had radio stations that play through the TV so the hour between Holmes on New Orleans and Bones will be a great time to experiment how that works instead.

Holmes on New Orleans is a special presentation of Holmes on Homes as they volunteered to build the first house for Brad Pitt's Make It Right Foundation. Canadians working nine weeks in the middle of Louisiana summer; yes, I am easily amused and alarmed. I don't think some of the kids were drinking enough water, Powerade, or Gatorade. Getting snarly with everyone is a sign of dehydration and heat issues. But it was filmed in 2008 (I think) so I guess everyone made it back to Canada safely.

In other things I have been doing, I deleted everything I had done experiment-wise for the Reference Wiki and reinstalled without CKeditor and table of content modules, and it appears to be working now (after I finally found the hiccup making all the links go to Wikipedia). One thing I can't figure out is how to change the default Input Format for just the wiki pages (which are renamed book pages). So I need to make sure the MediaWiki format is available to all users, and then write directions to please choose it. Or make it the default format after making sure it doesn't frak with the forums or newsletters.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: