Saturday, January 31, 2009

Number Crunching 147

Quicken Cash Flow = 1162.81
STEF Total = 306.20

January Budget Meeting

Reconciling Quicken with bank statements: Done.
Reconciling last month’s budget: Is finally done, but I’m not proud of it. I ended up borrowing more money from Republic Finance to pay off my overdue auto insurance and to keep from losing the coverage. I’m not even going into the problem and did-good-with categories for this month.
Leftover amount = 844.16
Creating next month’s budget: Done.
How much cash can I have: Didn’t figure that out.
Automatic payments: Everything paid and everything is set up.
Reviewing short-term savings goals: Still trying to reach the STEF total.
Update NetworthIQ statements:

Update NCN Savings Chart:

Overview and plans:
  1. Update the Bills List with all current accounts and passwords. Found out that Chase Student Loans, Nationstar, Mozy.com, and Netflix are not on it.
  2. Tweak the NetworthIQ statement once I have verified the balances for
    • Sallie Mae
    • Chase Student Loans
    • Republic Finance
    • Citifinancial


Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: