STEF Total = 436.20
Enter receipts into Quicken: Done.
Reconcile Quicken to online accounts: Done.
Add totals to spreadsheet: Done.
What did I accomplish during the week?
- Downloaded TurboTax – 2009’s payment due Nov. 1st = 59.95
- Had to check with Nationstar again because their letters for the past due amount were sent before I made the payment plans. I got the letters and freaked out that they had canceled the payment plan. Everything is still set up.
- I can’t figure out what went wrong with the Graphic Smash payment. Voided that payment.
- Checked out Helium.com. It’s a site that pays for writing, unfortunately not for fiction which they also accept. So now I have a choice to make about how to sell my nonfiction.
- Cleaned up the harddrive’s Budget folder. Much easier to find the files I need now.
Your Money or Your Life Exercise: Just guess.
Plans for next week:
- Figure out how to pay off Liberty Mutual past due.
- Do taxes with Turbo Tax.
- Set up ING Direct savings account with $183.50 at the least. That amount equals one month of the STEF goal total.
- Join Walgreens Easy Savers program.
- File paperwork in binder.
- Clean out binder of 2008 data. (I think I may have already but I can’t remember if I did.)
This is how easy updating the budget should be, providing I clean out the inbox every day and don’t let the stuff pile up.