Thursday, January 08, 2009

2009 Movies

Okay, John Scalzi has given me heads up for some things I hadn't heard of in the chute.

I also want to add Underworld: Rise of the Lycans and Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li. I have no problems with fun B-grade material. Hell, I liked the Van Damme Street Fighter; it manages to pull EVERY CHARACTER from the game and by the end of the film they are all in the game costumes and do their victory pose (at least the good guys do). Mortal Kombat's sequel tried to do the same thing and failed miserably. I like Mortal Kombat, but when Christopher Lambert doesn't show up for the sequel, you need to be worried. I only got through the mess because the lead actor was cute and I kept waiting for them to reveal the dead Johnny Cage up and fighting (like he does in the game). Johnny Cage stayed dead. Mortal Kombat's sequel I don't own on DVD.

http://blogs.amctv.com/scifi-scanner/2009/01/2009-scifi-movie-predictions.php

Now, will I have money for all this fun time? I hope so.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: