Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wow, it turned out to be a fabulous day!

Oh the joy, oh the rapture. I read over the last finished section of Zy's novel and everything clicked! The fog evaporated, Zy's deductions to find the next clue became clear to ger through me, and I have solved half of the dilemnia confronting her right now. My mind raced with the possibilities.

And the clock switched to 7:30am work time before I could write more than a sentence.

Somewhere, something that is not my friend is in control of this and is laughing his ass off.




That was my morning note. I managed to get homework done quickly for class tonight, and then wrote about page on Zy's novel. A whole page! The last time I got anything typed was December 27th, so you might as well count that for anything written as well.

The class liked the Capt. Kate's story and had good suggestions for improving it. I'm not sure how I feel about the dialogue yet, but at least I didn't get "the sux the big one." I need to turn in the "Blue Man" because I need show more words and I can write in contemporary English, and my rule for this class is nothing shown that's almost ten years old.

The coloring books came in! I really should have ordered 5 of each title, I want to keep one of each.

I made egg drop soup for the first time and it's edible. Appearance needs work, I think I dropped the egg in too quickly. The Cheesburger Mac also came out well, despite me almost burning the noodles.

But what lead to this sudden clarification? I was in early without having to work overtime and had time to devote to Zy's novel is a factor but I don't think the only one. I started participating in Red Planet again. And yes, I am an admin, there's precious little responsibility there.

I brought back fun.

Could someone give me a clue stick so I can hit myself with it? I should have gotten it with the depressive funk I got in back on February 17th.

But I needed this lightbulb moment. It tweaks my response to Wolfie's question.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: