Friday, March 17, 2006

Really confused

I keep getting a 403-forbidden-to-look-at page for this blog and Discipline Under Fire. My other blogs and other Blogger blogs I read are showing up with no problems.

I'm hoping this is just a work issue.

Nope, isn't just a work issue. Apparantly one of the servers has goofed up. I think Blank is fixed now, but Discipline Under Fire is still messed up.

I understand that these things happen(so I'm not one of the wacko users going on a conspiracy to shut me up tirade), but the lack of acknowledgement does bother me. I would expect something on the Dashboard explaining "we're having issues click here for more info." As it was I had to go through the Help Group to find the Status page that explains the issue. With as many people who are complaining in the Group, wouldn't posting the link on the Dashboard be easier?

Nothing I do (with the exception of the Reading Diary and Discipline Under Fire) has much consequence (and I'm going to back them up when I get home tonight). But the lack of disclosure is unfair. Here I was thinking that IT at work was trying to keep off the computer.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: