Thursday, March 23, 2006

Resource Guide Finished

Now today will be spent on things I a) have to do like... um taxes and b) things I want and have to do like... um homework and c) things I want to do like Blue Man and Zy's novel.

The upper respitory infection is better. I blow my nose and my ears pop, but the times between blowing my nose are getting longer. Today is going back to the dietian, which got scheduled in the middle of the day. I've lost a little bit, but I haven't been measuring as well as I should.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

1 comment:

KLCtheBookWorm said...

I just wish it was so easy to cross everything else off. Waiting on important mortgage paper to finish taxes, going through the stacked up papers and filing makes me realize I need to clean out the filing cabinets and shuffle the files around, and wishing for telekinesis doesn't make it develop so the dishes aren't washing themselves. *pout*

Now getting the trial of getting a 104-page, 44.2MB PDF file sent to Chad today, that's funny!