Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fun weekend, sure

Any more family drama, and I'm going to start drinking like the good Catholic I ain't. This probably wasn't the right weekend for Divine Secret of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, but I can't help think that maybe it all goes down a little smoother with enough vodka.

I'm not going to spill or kvetch anymore. Really my whole question is how did I get pegged for the family therapist and why me? And people wonder why I never seem interested in writing stereotypical Southern, relationship fiction. I'm not ready to regurgitate reality to fiction yet.

I'm going to get massaging with my physical therapy, yeah! My next appointment is Wednesday so not to interfere with work and school too much, boo! I just don't want to get yelled at for missing too much work. Actually I just don't want to be yelled at period.

Acadiana Faire and moving right along with 85% of Chad's estimated tickets sales already sold. The garb is coming along fine, except for mine and my mother's. I hope this booth idea goes over really well because she'll never participate again if it doesn't.

That's it for an update. I'm going to work on the resource guide now, and try to get some homework done.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

2 comments:

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Brass rubbings and coloring books. Coloring books my contribution since Dover has so many cool medieval themed coloring books.

And Chad says I sit there and let them use me as a therapist. Valid, but it's hard to get up and walk away when you're stuck in a car together, and it's just rude when you're at their house eating. Damn my polite well-mannered tendencies!

KLCtheBookWorm said...

I know, I know. I get in more trouble because I was raised with manners and expectations. I think that's the core of me paid job troubles too.