Wednesday, October 15, 2003

What the hell happened?

Class was great and sparked a lot of new ideas. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to work on any of them yet.

Got home and got an email that one of my pirates has to quit. Then I get the IM from one of my four now three squires down past New Orleans way. She just found out that #4 and the one with the car has up and moved to Georgia. Well we think we have their rides ironed out now.

So out goes the "come on be honest with me" email. Last workshop is the 18th, dress rehersal is on the 19th, and opening day is Nov. 1st. There is no more time to recruit new people. I can deal without pirates--even though I'd hate to lose Marco and Polo--but I absolutely have to have squires. At least tell me now so I'll have my fits over with before opening boom.

So now I'm going to try to work on the update and put this aside for now. There's nothing I can do about it.

So why do I feel like I fucked up as a leader?

Oh for those that don't know, this babble was brought to you by !The Louisiana Renassiance Festival

Read Free!

No comments: