Monday, October 27, 2003

Weekend Catch up

Last free weekend before LRF's opening day. We've got stables and some new benches and a mostly cleaned out concession stand and I have done everything I can do.

I'll have to get the construction projects for next year on paper so they can get approved to start in January. And of course let's not forget the new official Faire clean up day/weekend.

Alt. Biker Mice Site update was finally finished, and I have to thank Vinnie2. After all the griping he has done about artifacts in pictures, I did a little research and figured out how to clean up the logos for the site. Once I'm through with the testing process, they should be ready for the December update. Of course, I have lots of plans for the Dec. update, but when will I have time to work on them?

Mail's here already, damnit. I'm not through updating.

Need to do: GG #6 wite and type, (Pacing should be an Editing Lesson topic), the Chosen more typing and editing if I get to it, play with graphics at home.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: