Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Access class and webpage brainstorming

The Access class is for work. Two days and hopefully I'll understand what I'm doing with my book catalogue at home now. *Sigh* I liked the Lotus database. Too bad the version I had refused to run on Windows XP when I upgraded.

As for webpage brainstorming, I have lots of plans for Alt. Biker Mice Site. Some of which are going to be slowly introduced into the site so updates will happen on time. Also as a reward for those who contribute in a timely fashion. Hopefully in a couple of updates I'll just be left with the vanished ones to upgrade.

*Sigh* And just found out via email that something is wrong with the FoxFire's Palace pages. Another item to add to the to do list.

To Do: Well, because of the class any web work will have to wait until I come home (but I come home easrly for 2 days straight yeah!). Writing on the Chosen and Grammar Guide #6, both which are going no where fast.

Read Free!

No comments: