Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Late start

So much for going to bed early.

I bought my elf ears and finally made it to Our Lady of the Lake at 6pm. My great-aunt (the wife of my grandfather's half-brother) was mauled by their pet Rottweiller a week ago. She's in good spirits and has a good outlook. Two bad spots one on her arm and one on her leg. There is some fear that she may lose the leg, but she's not ready to accept that yet.

I stayed about an hour, then hit Wal-Mart for the rest of my shopping. It was 10pm before I reached my door. Course I'm too awake at this point, so I watch a new movie, actually the director's commentary and the deleted scenes for Monkeybone. It's silly, I love Brenden Fraser, and it was cheap on DVD. And just a little tidbit, it was supposed to be Stephen King as Stephen King but two weeks before they filmed that scene, he has infamous accident. So it is an actor, but he does a marvelous job for the three or four lines he has.

To Do List: Finish the update stuff offline tonight, work on Chosen, and GG#6.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: