Thursday, October 30, 2003

RenFaire Dreams

Though more accurately, I casted fellow participants into a fantasy dream. The highlight was when I was in stage combat with live steel with a Scot. Now mind you, in real life, I have no combat experience. But in my dream, I ended the fight by grabbing his sword arm, holding it against my chest, and putting my sword to his neck. I like that move a lot, so I'm tossing into the story pile.

Speaking of stories, I've lost my commuting notes. :p I keep a notebook in the car to write in while stopped at red lights. I had it yesterday when I hit the Interstate at Denham Springs. So it's either lost in my car or lost in my house. I partially searched the car while cleaning out the garbage and didn't find it. I also looked over the kitchen, but didn't see it. But since that's the last room left to clean, I'll probably find it tonight. Now I should ask myself why I always leave the kitchen for last.

Last night I didn't get as much cleaning done because I stole the TV while I was at my parents' doing laundry. Finally got to an episode "Smallville" and a new episode of "Angel" (a show I followed so faithfully before no cable time). "Smallville" was amusing, how they tied in solar flare and the effect it would have on the solar battery Clark Kent and introduced Perry White played by Michael Mcean (ouch, I think I butchered that name). I recognized him from Radioland Murders and Short Circuit 2. "Angel" was a Halloween episode and poor Lorne. If you all thought I was bad with no sleep, at least I'm not an empath demon.

To Do: GG#6, work on updates, and graphics.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: