Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Day Two

Here's to hoping I've learned how to use this things a little better.

Some conclusions I need to address.
1). I don't get enough sleep. Alarm is set for 4am so that I will exercise from 4:30 to 5:30 then get dressed and be out the door to drive to work at 6:30am. Needless to say, the exercising doesn't happen and I'm hustling to make my 6:30 out-the-door deadline. I go to bed around 10pm.

Well I counted, that's only 6 hours. Going up to 8 hours of sleep would put me going to bed at 8pm. I don't get home until 6pm. Haven't figured out what to do about it yet, but this sleepy feeling doesn't help anything.

2). I'm ruthless with a story. Vision is true and I don't compromise for anyone. Yet I'm afraid of hurting people's feelings when I'm just me and not avatar story vessel.

I sympathize with Carbine, but I can't say I like her. Considering that I correctly hypothesized her existance before season two started, I suppose I should like her more. I guess I'm getting better, considering that I killed her off in Jack-of-all-Trades. So why does it worry me so when I think someone is putting me in the Carbine haters club? Is it cause I don't hate her but haven't gotten to explain her side of the story?

Plans for today: Have to work on the Alt. BM update; the Chosen, type the extra tutorial I have already written, and write Grammar Guide #6. I also need to work on getting more exposure to the books for sell through Amazon.

Read Free!

No comments: