Sunday, December 13, 2009

Broke, where it counts

I had some crazy delusion that I'd actually get all caught up on my Number Crunching posts today. Down to three, and one of those I have all month to finish, but I feel so disgusted with the status quo I can't enjoy the things have been crossed off the list feeling. Basically, I don't have enough paycheck for all the things due and past due for next week.

My family and friends surprised me with lots of nice gifts and money for graduating that I totally didn't expect to get. I was thinking that I'd get to spend it on something big that I have been denying myself or maybe a few things I consider splurges. :( I don't know if I can justify it with the list of items I'm looking at now.

It's not the end of the road, and I'm probably halfway through the really dark tunnel. It doesn't look good right now because I am tired and need to go to bed. I'm buying boots (if I can find some to fit), I'm buying the DVD burner for the computer (and a new off switch), and I'm buying a few books I've been itching to get since they launched. I'll be uber responsible with the rest.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: