Friday, December 19, 2008

Number Crunching 141

Quicken Cash Flow = 1721.81
STEF Total = 75.69

Enter receipts into Quicken: Done.

Reconcile Quicken to online accounts: Reconciled.

Add totals to spreadsheet: Done.

What did I accomplish during the week? The roof guys actually came back and finished the back side of my house. But I still have a leak on the back porch. My father ended up paying the remainder I owed them for my Christmas present, since I had spent that money on something else at this point.

Your Money or Your Life Exercise: I need to recalculate my real hourly rate since I have gotten a raise since I last did those calculations.

Plans for next week:
  • Recalculate my real hourly rate.
  • Set up 2009 budget.
  • Go back to Your Money or Your Life.
  • Cook food and eat at home.
  • Use free ATMs.
  • Don’t avoid bookkeeping.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: