Friday, December 19, 2008

I Hate It When I Can't get Started

Son of a bitch! Here it is 6:52am, and I paused at Walker to order breakfast in my mad rush to get to work on time, when I just remembered I have to go to Dr. Miller's this morning for an appointment. I signed a leave slip yesterday and everything. *Head steering wheel*

Well, the good news is I can duck into Wal-Mart and see if I can buy anything to encourage my cycle to behave normally. And I can go finish the budget and writing stuff I didn't get to do this morning because I woke up late and in a rush to get out the door.

I know my goal was to use up all the purse-sized paper before buying any more notebooks, especially Moleskin notebooks but I really hate how this lays against the steering wheel and trying to write in it with the big rings. I just plain hate it. What in the hell possessed me to buy it and loose-leaf to fit it years ago?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: