Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reasons Why I Shouldn’t be Financial Idiot

Thought about doing a top ten list a la Letterman, but I don’t have the brain power to waste on that. So straight to number one:

It takes a whole month to get back on track again. And another month to fix the filing binders.

I exploded out of the two-inch binder, so I’m going to have to retool my storage of the paperwork. But I’m only letting myself get distracted with that AFTER I’m caught up with doing the paperwork. I don’t need someone to do it for me, maybe I need someone to remind me to get it done. But I’d want my personal assistant to do dishes too.

The more I think about it, one of the scanners that rolls the paper through it (like a copy machine does) instead of the flatbed makes more sense for me. I could file digitally. No more papercuts. Course the reason I have a flat bed scanner is for the scanning I do out of books and colored artwork done on tracing paper that tears very easily. Course, I keep tempting to try out the email a PDF of what you scanned feature of the multifunction copier/printer/fax machine at work, but when I actively packed papers to play with, I forgot about playing.

3:53pm – I hate working on the budget because it’s the song that never ends. I find what I have done wrong plus I never finish!

6:50pm – Morning writing has also escaped me. I haven’t been doing it for a while (along with exercising) but now I have to get dressed in the 4am hour to leave between 5am and 5:30am. When I understand the crazy traffic, I will be the first to explain it.

Programs are now cooperating, so back to making sense of my finances again.

Read Free!
The BookWorm


Progress Bar from Writertopia





Kindra's Personal Score Badge

No comments: