Wednesday, June 16, 2004

It's Only Wednesday?

Quote of the Day: You can't shake hands with a clenched fist. -- Indira Gandhi

I'm going to bed on time, but I doubt that I'm getting enough sleep. I'm so sleepy in the morning and I just stay sleepy all day.

But today is going to be a good day. I had just climbed into my car to leave for work when a hawk swooped down and landed in the backyard. I have no idea what kind of hawk, I'm not that much a bird watcher, but he was a big one at least the same size as Kitty's red-tailed hawks in the Faire's Birds of Prey show. Hawks that I've seen and became totems of good luck on the trip are usually much smaller. He stayed on the ground for a few minutes, and then perched in a tree. Grey and black so I know he's not a red-tailed hawk.

Still worried about my finger. I don't know why the side away from the blood clot under the nail is swollen and dark and hurts with pressure in the right spot.

Let me get busy. Too much to do.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: