Thursday, June 24, 2004

Disappearance of the Evil Jack posts

They're gone because I was stupid enough to think I could discuss my story notes and find faults with them and correct those faults before writing a single word of the actual publishable story down.

I am sorry for subjecting my friends to this and forcing them to do something they didn't feel comfortable doing.

I'm sorry that my definition of "discuss," which means to clear up any preconceived notions my badly written notes have left with what is actually floating in my head on this project in nebulous form with a post responding to comments made, doesn't match anyone else's.

I have kept all comments made on the scene outlines, and will use them when I write the stories. Thank you for what you helped me come up with.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: