Friday, June 25, 2004

Bouncing Ideas Group

I took the stuff down because I am upset that my experiment failed. I can't recreate the bouncing ball group. You and I always end up fighting, T's response is always "sounds good can't wait to read the story," and Jazz gets caught in the middle. You guys never really wanted to comment, so I'll cut my loses now.

Okay, it has come to my attention that I didn't explain the rules. Or at least my intentions. I thought I had, but that's a different story.

Creative ball bouncing means asking for, getting, and clarifing feedback while in the writing stages of the story. In other words, you post the story notes or idea, someone else says what they think on it, and if you need to you add more of your idea add more, And things continue in the back and forth fashion until the problems get ironed out.

Who's interested in being in this group?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: