Friday, January 16, 2004

Is it possible to get a wireless notebook that will hold together?

Quote of the Day: Success didn't spoil me; I've always been insufferable. -- Fran Lebowitz

Driving home yesterday and trying to write in a regular notebook (having left my car notebook on my desk at work), pages started coming unglued from the spine and falling out. I like my pages neat for when and if I need to tear them out for loose-leaf, but I also need the pages in the notebook to stay in the notebook. Maybe I could put something through the holes.

Alt. BM Site and FoxFire's Palace are finally up and working. Talk about your headaches. I probably need to put a redirect to the new domain at http://bikermice.topcities.com/

But I don't get much of a breather this weekend. Everything else is due on the 19th, Monday. I don't even have the tutorial written yet. Meh, I wonder if Chad minds if I bring my work over?

I need to give myself a buffer with the tutorials. I hate having to produce them at the last minute. The Library's update shouldn't be as difficult, once I figure out what new story to upload. The choices:
A) Gargoyles: A Mist of Prophecies: Caught in the Folded Web Reason not to go up: haven't finished the second half of it yet
B) Legends of Hyrule: Hyrueliana Reason not to go up: needs another edit
C) To Be a Hero: Hero Awakens Reason not to go up: needs the first edit
D) Night Storm Reason not to go up: never finished the rewrite
E) Family, Friends, and Foes Reason not to go up: have one more edit to finish
F) Star Wars fanfic Reason not to go up: never finished writing it
G) Buffy fanfic Reason not to go up: never finished writing it
This is a hard list to compile without my records available. I've been concentrating on original fiction so long, that is immediately what pops to mind.

I want to put the blog inside the Library this update as well. So at least three things to do this weekend along with site cleanup that is scheduled.

It would be easier to write the tutorial if I didn't need to research. This I can jot down between lawsuit entries and hopefully find time to type later. What the hell. It's Friday and I have a deadline to meet.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: