Monday, January 12, 2004

The Deer is probably dead

Going to pick my car up from the Inn (Dripping Dog Inn which is a building on the RenFaire site that Chad lives in), I saw a huge flock of buzzards. Over twenty; it's been a while since I've seen that many all at once. We all think that's where the wounded deer ended up.

I should have took pictures of the damage, but forgot all about my digital camera. Still shook up I guess. Our insurance decided to cover it under comprehensive, which means I only have to pay a $250 deductible. I can pay that so much better than $500. But the car is driving fine, so all that is wrong is really cosmetic. Though I'd feel happier without the deer hairs caught in the broken glass. We got the car to the collision center repair people today, and they said it would be finished sometime next week. So for now I get to drive the truck to work.

Chad is shooing me home before dark. I don't know what he'd be doing if I had real hysterics on him that night. I know he cares, and it's having to get used to that I guess. I don't know.

Mom got me an early birthday present, the hall tree I had found shopping earlier that Saturday. It's a repruduction peice with a faux marble top, but I love it to peices and it looks great by my front door. Too bad I can't find the entertainment center I need for $50.

Happy birthday baby sister!

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: