Thursday, January 08, 2004

Finally got some time to type!

Well apparantly, I have done a better job limiting my Internet use at home than at work. The supervisor decided to move three of my coworkers and me (the reason cited for me is that I'm hanging on the Internet). We switched cubicles yesterday. Despite being more visibe to the office, I think I got a better deal. My new cubicle is bigger.

So here I am, jotting this entry in a notebook, because I keep leaving home late and have not time to type before work, and hoping I'll have time to type during lunch. (Hence the title.)

It seems like the mad rush of renewals is over, and we're catching up on lawsuits. For some reason, our office was given the task of entering details of personal injury lawsuits into a database. Mind numbing work and since we have a couple thousand to enter in, we'll be at it for a while.

You'd think I'd be getting a lot done at home. Sunday was my last day of energized cleaning. Monday was an evil late night--left work at 6:45pm and madie it home by 7:45pm (no crashes due to a Holden wanna-be bank robber trying to evade the police very badly). Foxy and I worked on upgarding Alt BM Site, and then discovered we had to wait 24 hours before uploading new content. Tuesday was a doctor's appointment and rest of the day with Chad, which I cut short to go upload and we still hadn't gotten the new info. It didn't come Wednesday either, and I could have spent that time working on something but read instead. Until a mouse sighting at 11pm galvanized me to go clean the kitch. Obviously, I'm going to have to do something about the office.

It's not like I'm running out of projects. If anything, that list always gets longer. I just have no energy when I get home. Though, I think I can blame yesterday's lethargy on the sugar binge on the drive home.

Driving--my brakes were making funny noises and made me worry on wet streets this morning. Might be time to replace tires.

Quote of the Day: "If all was nothingness," Elora asked, "who was there to take notes?"
Chris Claremont & George Lucas Shadow Star

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: