Sunday, January 04, 2004

All Right Already

That man of mine is not eating up too much of my time :p Sad truth of the matter is I got used to not blogging on weekends and we just had another 4 day one. Happy New Year's from the state.

And I forgot to ask again about giving out names. LOL I should reread this tomorrow and remember.

Wednesday night had the New Year's party, actually two. Ended with fireworks and bagpipes.
Thursday: boy friend had lunch with my family. My family didn't scare him off. Course, he says "I have met most of them over the course of four years."
Friday: rented a storage unit and not for my own junk. Back in July, Mom got the gumption and started renovation the former garage. It's only been enclosed for four or five years now. Stuffed stored in it moved to my grandmother's storage shed and my porches until they got finished. I think they promised me two weeks.
Saturday me and my boyfriend filled the storage unit with their boxes so we could move some of the furniture into the shed and I would have porches again and stop feeling so damn claustrophobic in my own house.
Sunday I finished cleaning most of the back porch. Still one junk can to go through, and I have to figure out where to store some other items. I also fixed my great-grandmother's Mission style loveseat, and finished most of the pages for the Alt. BM update tomorrow.

I'm exhausted.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: