Thursday, January 15, 2004

Cleaning House Blues

Quote of the Day: The opposite of talking isn't listening. The opposite of talking is waiting. -- Fran Lebowitz

Between the apple crisp air freshener and apple scented dish soap and orange scented Clorax wipes, my kitchen is starting to smell like a fruit stand. It's a little less of a disaster area now. I still need to exchange microwaves, and sort my toolboxes, but at least the majority of the dishes are clean and the water bottles refilled and the new clock hung on the wall.

We did cubicle rearrangement over a week ago, and the phone numbers still haven't been switched. At this point I may just save them the trouble. I think the phone wire I have at home is long enough.

I think I have worked out the kinks in my email the to do list plan. And since I'm going through things trying to cut down on the extra papers I'm carrying (and losing), here's the notes I made on the next scene in the Rose.

Rose Notes 1/07/04
1). Show Beast through Beauty's eyes: fawning, courtious, offering the rose coursage, tricked into going upstairs with Beauty
2). Beast had no date, Beauty lures him upstairs with a story how hers went up with another girl
3). Beauty leads him to a hotel room, 4 boys attack and lynch him, leave the body in the room
4). School and hotel officials conspire to hide the murder and shield the students
5). The Rose of the title now signifies the corsage.
6). The narrator gains a new mission on Earth which needs to be mentioned with the last bit about the ghosts.

There now I can't lose this. :D

This note I was keeping because of a URL. I think I have it bookmarked at home, but I'll put it here just in case: www.ipsrx.com

Not bad; I think I'm down to 4 sheets now.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: