Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I Always Forget One Little Thing

Quote of the Day: I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. -- Madonna

My to do list; I'm going to have to develop a better way to transport it. Maybe I should email it from home and work. What I have been doing is transferring the items not done yet to the next day's once I reach the office in the morning. And I forgot yesterday's list at home today. Did good otherwise, even made it into work early enough to read the web comics.

I even remembered the quote book, Wild Words From Wild Women. I'm going to try to list a quote I find memorable every day that I post. We'll see how long this initiative lasts.

I also need to figure out how to keep better track of deadlines. They are self-imposed deadlines, but I would really like to start meeting them. The problem is not having one central location for reminders. And you see how well carrying it with me works with the to do list. I'm considering the calender in my Yahoo Group.

In other news, the BookWorm's Library is finally ad-free. And I shouldn't get those "over bandwidth" messages any more. I'm going to have to pay more to get the new domain name set up, but I think for my long-term plans it will be worth it. Having a new webmail addy will be pretty cool. And it looks like the new domain for Alt Biker Mice Site is working too. More on that as it develops.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: