Thursday, November 20, 2003

Where I disappeared to

*SIGH* Where to start. I pulled a stupid while trying to install Windows XP on my D: drive. I ended up having to backup everything and reformat the harddrive in order to fix it. Only that screwed me up worse because I don't have any of the emails that I had saved (as well as my setting for Outlook Express) and the downloaded programs don't want to work now. I will be burning copies of those installations next.

While I was still dealing with that crisis (and having no modem connection as a result), my cousin was killed in Texas. He was drunk and walking on I-59 and was hit by an 18-wheeler early Sunday morning. We've been dealing with that since then. The funeral was today. He would have been 33 in December; I can't remember the date now.

So I'm slowly getting my computer back to its former operational status. I'm back online now, but still no real vacation.


Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: