Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Tuesday is the suckiest day of the week

What the heck is wrong with radio stations? Just yesterday 92.3 was Awesome 80s. We don't have any other stations that play all 80s music. This morning they're lite rock. We have a gazillion stations for lite rock. I so wanted to call in and complain but didn't have a number. Probably a good thing.

Internet News: Did hear from my friend Jazz, so she is okay. :D And it looks like some of the plans for the Alt. BM Site are shaping up. Since it is now officially November, I have to get cracking.

Writing News: Well, I was confused yesterday. Had brought the commuting notebook in a different pocket of my satchel, but left the notebook with GG#6 at home. Today I have both.

Typing GG#6, planning and research on the next tutorials, website work, and the Chosen.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: