Monday, November 24, 2003

Back to work

Monday morning and time to get back into the shortened groove of things. That's right only 3 days at the paying job this week, due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Course my holiday is really only one day because I have to go work the non-paying job at the RenFaire.

"Write a little everyday" is the advice I got yesterday. I'm going to work harder at it.

"There's theater and there's firearms." A patron got under my skin critiquing how I was using the dueling pistol that is one of my props for my pirate captain. Good thing I don't load it. :p Anyways, that's the new reply we came up with after he moved on. I will be more careful with the dry firing that I do, but I do need it cocked when I have to put it in a patron's face. And yes, I had to do that with different patrons going where they're not supposed to be. Had one smart-alek point out I couldn't shoot it uncocked.

Onward to what I have to do.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: