Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Apparantly I missed everyone last night

But I am trying to spend time with my baby sister who has Thanksgiving off but not Christmas.

Finally got Java fixed on IE. And then discovered I am missing the Notepad replacement program I liked. Opened multiple windows without opening multiple versions of the program; came in wonderfully with web editing. Now apparantly is no longer available for download and I don't think I have the setup file anymore. Yes I am burning copies of that stuff now.

I also learned how you save your saved emails with Outlook Express. Too bad I learned it AFTER I lost everything that was in it when I reformatted the harddrive.

After reading "Novelist's Essential Guide to Crafting Scenes" and "Novelist's Essential Guide to Creating Plot," I'm trying to work on the Chosen's plot according to the workshop practices. I have a better idea where it's headed now, but I still need to iron things out. And having written stories with and without plot outlines, I have to agree with Davis' assessment: those that say they don't plot have the entire plot (or nearly the entire plot) worked out in their heads.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: