Financial paperwork is planning the budget for this paycheck and March. FFGarret posts: counts as website hour: need to write one and edit the other and post.
- Challenge Fanmix: counts as website hour:
need to write entryand post for after contest
- BMFM: Turbo: counts as writing hour: email former beta readers since I fell off the radar
- Tin Man: Kink: counts as writing hour: editing
- Zy's Novel: counts as writing hour: add background material to wiki
- Strix: counts as writing hour: add background material to wiki
Home Big Rocks
- The inbox: I have divided it into financial paperwork and everything else. And the financial paperwork is the smaller pile! It's not often I get to say that. I need to buckle down and concentrate on just the inbox until I find the bottom.
- Back bedroom: seal the leak
Phone: Set up the new voicemail
- Taxes: DO THEM!
Tin Man: Dragons & Memories: counts as writing hour: need to link to Ref. Wiki and depends on Ref. Wiki moving online Tin Man/Alice: Making Whole: counts as writing hour - make title banner and other illustrations
- Tin Man: Pirates: counts as writing hour: editing is waiting on beta reader
Circulation Desk Dev.: counts as website hour: upload changes to Prod. Site (i.e. getting Ref. Wiki online) and a massive headache because of issues. Find the duplicate entry and see if I can connect MySQL Workbench to the server Library Dev.: counts as website hour: upload pages once links to Ref. Wiki are fixed
- FFGarret Dev.: counts as website hour: fix CSS--find out why the Zen-created theme doesn't show up on the local server and start it on the prod. site if need be
Challenge Fanmix: counts as website hour: make cover art Challenge Icons: counts as website hour: make them.
KICK ASS! that was a lot. My big rocks list is a whole lot shorter this week and I couldn't be happier.