Thursday, March 11, 2010

Aw fuck

And there goes the rug out from under me again. Census Bureau just called back and said the job they offered me is only available during the day. My name is right back in the system again and she was positive that my score would bring me up from the next available evenings/weekend slot, but that doesn't help that sinking despair that I'll never get current, much less pay off the bills that just crashed down on me.

It's not that I'm unwilling to work. I just don't want to have to work Convergys again with the fun of sleep deprivation. But every time I apply for part-time work, I never get selected probably because I'm over-qualified and already employed. I didn't redo my budget calculations based on the expected income since I was going to apply it directly to getting current, the emergency fund, and then debt snowball and that can wait until cash is in hand.

So time to go lose myself in something so I don't end up crying on the job.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: