- Aug. 4 = Email update to Dr. Louth
- Aug. 13 = if there is any money left from the paycheck, buy all the damn Cliff Notes I can find on Faulkner's works. I'm tired of reading passages and wondering what the hell just happened.
- Aug. 19 = First day of Fall 2009 semester
- Aug. 19 - 21 = Email Dr. Fredell for memo to the library to restore borrowing privilages.
- Aug. 27 = Pay all fees I can afford to
- Aug. 31 - Sept. 4 = Schedule first fall meeting on paper this week: first draft should be done
- Oct. 12 - 16 = Draft to turn in is probably due this week. Usually due around Oct. 15th
- Nov. 12 = should send out notices of graduation
- Dec. 7 = Deadline for Graduate Exams - if readers want changes a new draft due before now
- Dec. 12 = Commencement ceremony 10 am
Not freaking out. Not freaking out. Not freaking out.
My clue on the subject hasn't gelled into a thesis argument yet.
Okay, maybe a little panic. And I lost the whole weekend in a last ditch effort to get Alt. BM Site up for Monday.
I will not scream over the cron job failure. I will not scream over the cron job failure. Hopefully, I will get a response and be able to fix that tonight.
I have a month to get it together: thesis statement, coherent content, primary source material woven into it. *TWITCH* Secondary sources will be the issue for the second draft. Don't be surprised if I suddenly brainstorm on this subject, or if suddenly new brainstorms on different subjects shows up. My muse is an evil bitch in that regard.