Monday, August 03, 2009

Faulkner Paper Deadlines

So I have ignored him all summer. Not the best plan for my deadlines, but very healthy for my state of mind. I still need to email my professor on the state of the project, so these dates are subject to change.
  • Aug. 4 = Email update to Dr. Louth
  • Aug. 13 = if there is any money left from the paycheck, buy all the damn Cliff Notes I can find on Faulkner's works. I'm tired of reading passages and wondering what the hell just happened.
  • Aug. 19 = First day of Fall 2009 semester
  • Aug. 19 - 21 = Email Dr. Fredell for memo to the library to restore borrowing privilages.
  • Aug. 27 = Pay all fees I can afford to
  • Aug. 31 - Sept. 4 = Schedule first fall meeting on paper this week: first draft should be done
  • Oct. 12 - 16 = Draft to turn in is probably due this week. Usually due around Oct. 15th
  • Nov. 12 = should send out notices of graduation
  • Dec. 7 = Deadline for Graduate Exams - if readers want changes a new draft due before now
  • Dec. 12 = Commencement ceremony 10 am

Not freaking out. Not freaking out. Not freaking out.

My clue on the subject hasn't gelled into a thesis argument yet.

Okay, maybe a little panic. And I lost the whole weekend in a last ditch effort to get Alt. BM Site up for Monday.

I will not scream over the cron job failure. I will not scream over the cron job failure. Hopefully, I will get a response and be able to fix that tonight.

I have a month to get it together: thesis statement, coherent content, primary source material woven into it. *TWITCH* Secondary sources will be the issue for the second draft. Don't be surprised if I suddenly brainstorm on this subject, or if suddenly new brainstorms on different subjects shows up. My muse is an evil bitch in that regard.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can do it! Hang in there!