Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting Over Inertia

An object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

This is the problem with my life and why I succeed so well at procrastination. Once I get off my ass and do something, everything goes fine. Very few problems. I don't understand what I'm trying to avoid or accomplish with procrastination, so I'm putting the blame on physics. Thanks a lot, Newton. Today started horribly late but I'm making progress against the inertia. It's a start.

I didn't get as much accomplished last week as I had hoped (and this weekend felt like a complete disaster). Which I realized would happen, but I figured I was better off with everything listed before hand. I can usually finished about 40% of the week's Big Rocks. After calculations, I need to cross off eight items this week to be average. Halfway there already.

I can't seem to get my math working correctly today. Percentages just aren't working for me at all. I had to pull up an online calculator in order to figure out taxes on a receipt. :p Here's to more sleep and yoga helping out.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: