Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This is the way writing used to be

I'm over 19,000 words into the project I started on June 4th. I can't stop not working on it, I can't get it out of my head, the words are coming so easily.

So why is it TinMan fanfiction instead of my original project?

I have no idea. I thought it was going to be like my Hellsing love, where I love madly but no participating. *Sigh* At this point, I've decided to finish it and then get back to my vampires.

Also, I ended up with three theme songs. *Scratching head* I'm not exactly sure how that happened either. I think my muse backed over me with a dump truck.

The first theme song is "Home" by Breaking Benjamin, which serves as a great theme for the TinMan universe.


The second theme song is "Suffer" by the Echoing Green for the angsty-portions.


The third theme song is "I Turn to You" by Melanie C and it's for the action-packed climax. Yes, I can see that portion of my story set to this song as a video. Scary, who would I get to play Zack?


Yeah, it's technically a crossover. Zack got sent on one of solo-adventures, and Allie and Mike are probably going to make an appearance at the end. I don't know why he keeps getting caught up in these crazy adventures, and I'm blaming everything on the muse's dump truck.

Here's the whole playlist of what I really like so far.


Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: