Friday, December 14, 2007

What's Wrong With Me

It occurred to me that I have neglected to say what I'm seeing the chiro other than pain and neck stuff. Neck stuff will be lifelong, I'm afraid, from all the whiplashes I have had.

The shoulder was messed up by trying to shake a cat off my arm in the middle of a bench press. It's better now.

Thoracic spine problems can be traced to bad posture at the computer desk. Need to air up the ab ball this weekend.

I don't know what causes the issues with the lumbar spine, but my hip flexor muscles have shortened due to too much sitting. Right leg really hurts when I drive, but it's getting better.

End of progress report, back to the regularly schedule blog.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: