Thursday, January 06, 2005

Twitching while waiting

I've never been good at waiting. Patience is a virtue I've never waited for. Emailed the English Grad coordinator, Financial Aid, and Chad--and no responses from any of them. The first two I can understand; they're busy. The last one *sigh* maybe he just didn't feel it was worth replying over. Sheesh all I wanted was verification that what I'm doing is right in SLU's online system.

Good stuff, he agreed to going to Lafayette to see the Bilge Pumps and his mother if I have anything to say about it. I had to take a sledgehammer to his skull "Am I not good enough to meet your mother? Are you ashamed of me?" I don't care about approval of any sort; I just want to know what the woman looks like! He wants to go with my family to celebrate Krista's 21st B-day, if my parents can ever get that timing straightened out. He wants to go to the art museum that I want to go to. He's going to help me with house and yard remodeling stuff. It's not all bad and the yelling is more due to my PMS than anything else.

I'm on a role with writing the tutorials. Even though I didn't get online and send out the second one last night. I was exhausted, and went to bed early. Have to get online tonight and work more on the Alt BM Site update too.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: