Wednesday, January 19, 2005

No kabooms

Part of me is relieved, part of me is chagrined for wasting so much energy on worse case scenerio, part of me is "she still didn't do her job." *Shrug* Moving right along....

Technical writing class will be spent learning and creating a professional grade product. I haven't decided what to do. On the one hand, I know what the paying job needs manual wise, but why should I waste my time when the supervisor won't adopt it? (The same way she makes us all proofread her forms/directions/letters to the public/policies and then doesn't change a damn thing we suggest. Needless to say, I don't try very hard on them and the rest of my coworker's go "Kindra's the English major." I guess this is a bitch about my supervisor week.)

On the other hand, Chad needs stuff written for the School Days. He's competent, but overwhelmed and the written material suffers. Though he and Rick finally hired a secertary to share between them, one who volunteered last season and I couldn't get it through his thick skull that anybody with a script could screen the stupid calls from the teachers. What's the forecast? Can I still buy tickets? What will you do if it rains? I need to change my order. ect.

Well, I'll hold off and see what Monday's class brings. Maybe that will help me pick between the two.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: