Thursday, January 20, 2005

Haven't Been Fair

I haven't been fair to Discipline Under Fire. I didn't want to post the writing tutorials, but I can post the editing I'm doing in conjunction with them.

I've been fighting depression over it, not sure what the cause is. I know what I need to write, know I need to write, feel the desire to write until I actually pull out the paper. And then it shrivels up and I feel exhausted. I managed to get through it last night and wrote a little before bed.

It usually hits in times of upheaval, when I haven't ment my quotas, and I've been rejected. I guess it's lasting this long because I've been under the double whammy of all three at once.

I need to invest in a label writer. I end up wasting label sheets that go through my printer for one or two labels. I think I like this one, LabelWriter330. I should be able to get it from Office Depot or Office Max. Next I need to invest in a good digital camera, a digital pen, and a laptop, but a label printer I need now for submission.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: