Monday, February 09, 2004

My office threw up all over my living room

Saturday: I had to go to a birthday party for my grandfather 80-years-old now and the Bedlam Bards concert at Jaime's. For all that fun, I had to do housework on Sunday.

Well I finished the laundry. I then shifted everything loose or in boxes or what I need to go through out of the office and into the living room. Going through all of it and put it away (or hopefully actually getting to throw some of it away), is going to be a week long project. At least the stacks in the office can't kill me now.

Story notes: I finished "In Sickness." Ahead of schedule by a week really. Not that I care about winning or losing the Mammajammer's Madness, but I was already working on it and I'd feel bad if nobody submitted anything. Still waiting on Jazz to answer her email on "Rat." Probably going to spend the rest of lunch tweaking the crossover so it can go up on the next update.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: