Saturday, February 14, 2004

The Day Romance was Invented

Okay, okay, I know I shouldn't be paying any attention to marketing, especially marketing for a diamond jewelry store. I am focused on not being depressed about today. I'm going to clean all the office stuff in the living room; fix the broken chair; dust the bedroom, bathroom, and living room; eat chocolate until I'm sick of it; check on Chad's cat; and watch goofy movies with no romantic subplots. Though I think that choice just leaves me with Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movies.

I finished typing the changes to "the Rose" last night before the dinner party, and posted the new version to Pen to Paper.

The dinner party was small, but fun. Though I think I have to agree with Marcie's boyfriend, communication. I'm trying not to be controlling evil girlfriend (Chad and I have a mutual friend with one of those), but I never out and out said "I never had a relationship and Valentine's Day happening at the same time and I'm disappointed with the whole situation."

Time for more chocolate.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: