Thursday, February 19, 2004

Getting the inertia ball rolling

That's how Chad described it. With my family it's very true.

The talk with my aunt went well. Her position is that it's my grandmother's place to make a decision and she should get fair market value. That was my intention anyways, so no conflicts there. And it's going to take me a year to save for a downpayment, get the paperwork in order. So the next step is getting the property appraised.

Meanwhile, I think I found a house plan that I can incorporate into my plan. It makes a U-shape with bedrooms going down one side and a two-car garage on the other and patio and yard inbetween them. I think I can merge that onto the four rooms the easiest. So my next step is to get the measuring tape and graph paper out and start modifying. I want to disturb the landscaping I have as little as possible. Some of the trees are older than I am. And I like trees.

So now see what work is left and write the writing tutorial.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: