Saturday, December 27, 2003

What a week

We have been so busy at work, I haven't had a chance to type in the blog daily. I doubt next week will be much better since all the renewals are due by January 1st. We went to my sister's for Christmas and had a lovely time. She got Phantom of the Opera tickets for me for tonight. Course her way of keeping me in the dark, left me the distinct impression she needed my boyfriend and I to help her move. My boyfriend would have appreciated a heads up on what clothes to get though.

The other odd thing was I went and took pictures of Normal Hill, which is the oldest part of campus and I have always gotten strange vibes from it. I was hoping for something to submit to Ghoststudy. I took the pictures with my digital camera, put that camera back in my purse and left it alone. (That would be how it traveled up to Natchitoches.) Go to download the pictures this morning and there is nothing on the camera.

Oh well, so much for my ghostbusting. Have to go get ready and get the new printer installed.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: