Monday, December 29, 2003

That's All I Ask of You

Oh it was beautiful. The Saenger Theater's Italian Baroque style fit with the stage scenery for Phantom of the Opera. And I loved how they shifted to different locations of the opera house with the minimum of sets. Highlights would be the crashing chandelier, the elephant for Hannibal, the moving staircase as the actors went down into the basement, and the candles that came up through the stage floor. I'd love to see how that was managed.

I took yesterday as my be-a-lazy-bum day. I refused to get dressed and spent the day coloring desktop wallpaper, and trying to organize the From Mars archive into something I can put up and people will be able to use the links inside it. I also finished the second story in the Evil Jack series "In Sickness." *Shrug* It was my lazy bum day and I wasn't working on anything I didn't feel like. Which means original works have become too guilt ridden and a must-do.

I will get back to them.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: