Monday, December 08, 2003

Walking on Sunshine!

Okay I think I finally got the white space I want with post titles.

Faire is over with for another season. And as usual, cast awards party is on the coldest night of the year on Saturday. And I didn't get any of the pig! *WAHAAA!* That's okay, because our scullery boy, Brian, promised more pigs for next year. But Sunday was bright and beautiful to end the season with. We had a cast wedding (a real wedding), and it was a beautiful ceremony. The bride was our Lady Scarlet O'Hara (not her character or real name). In Gone With The Wind, Scarlet makes a dress from curtains to try to woo Rhett. Our Lady Scarlet was stationed over in Iraq up until our second week, and came back with a new gold and white dress--made from curtains from one of Saddam Hussein's palaces. For her favors, she cut up the skirt because "everyone deserves a little piece of Saddam."

Faire season is over, and my diet and writing schedule begins today. Which I'm sure is confusing most people with the title I picked for this post. Maybe it doesn't if you know the song. I don't think I should say anything else; I don't want to jinx it.

MeatLoaf is a good choice for composing right now also. *Smiles* So yes, I'm in a good mood despite the pain in my foot and back and the six or seven buckets of mail facing us today. And I don't know what weekend we'll have free to do site pickup.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: