Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One thing after another

I think March is going to go down as the month I'd rather forget as soon as possible.

Commuting fun, budget fun, updating programs at the paying job fun, trying to finish the story for a deadline fun; I get home and Firefox can only come up with 500 Internal Server Errors for EVERY website I try to go to. Move over the IE and the websites are fine.

So far the only consistant solution I have found is to create a new Firefox profile because the one I have been using has probably gotten corrupted. Guess who's ready to crawl into bed the minute she gets home and doesn't want to deal with it.

I'm heading to bed now. I think I can drop writing from my morning chores at home because I have an hour and a half before I'm on the clock at the paying job with the 5:15am leave time and it fit in there nicely this morning. However I am a zombie by the time I get home.

And if there is anything else that can cause the 500 Internal Server Error in Firefox besides a corrupted profile let me know so I can try it as well. This weekend, probably.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: