Friday, November 28, 2008

Number Crunching 137

Quicken Cash Flow = 990.70
STEF Total = 75.69

Enter receipts into Quicken: Done.

Reconcile Quicken to online accounts: Reconciled.

Add totals to spreadsheet: Done and a copy printed out.

What did I accomplish during the week? I splurged at Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhurst. I’m addicted to their games. But I still can’t get Mystery of London to work on my computer. It worked on Dad’s, so the error is in my machine and not the CD. I also bought advertised leakproof bottled and they leaked all over my lunch bag. My idea to save money by buying two liters or brew tea by the gallon and carry smaller amounts is not working.

Your Money or Your Life Exercise: Skipped due to NaNo.

Plans for next week:
  • Set up bill payer.
  • See what I have available with my Intuit payment. Do I get access to Quicken Online? Will it upload my home information?
  • Use the free ATMs.
  • Cook food and eat at home.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: